Tencent Musical Entertainment Group – ADR (TME) shares closed this week up 20.3% from the end of last week. The stock is currently down 54.8% year-to-date, 45.5% in the past 12 months, and 37.9% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.9% and the S&P 500 rose 1.5%.
- The shares traded up to $ 9.28 and up to $ 7.32 this week.
- Shares closed 73.4% below its 52 week high and 22.0% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 59.1% below the 10-day average and 34.5% below the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
- The stock closed 1.4% below its 5-day moving average, 8.4% below its 20-day moving average and 37.0% below its 90-day moving average.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is beating the S&P 500 index this week, lagging it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a one-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date share price performance of the company lags -497.4% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags -181.5% behind the peer average
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.