Tencent Music Entertainment Group – ADR (TME) shares today closed 0.3% above their 52-week low of $5.82, giving the company a market cap of $10 billion of dollars. The stock is currently down 11.7% year-to-date, 77.8% over the past 12 months and 56.8% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 3.0% and the S&P 500 4.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 16.6% above the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 1.2.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, lagged 1 year and lagged 5 years
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date, the company’s stock price performance is 268.5% below the peer average.
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 448.4%.
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is 104.0% above average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.